Thursday, March 19, 2015

David Hockney Inspired Collage




This is the landscape of my house, I like how in this you can see every angle of my house. I wish I could have gotten a better shot of the top of my house. The only thing I would say that a little awkward in this photo is the picture right above my door and right under the top of my house. Its weirdly placed and I wish I could have taken a picture that looks a lot better. 



Personally, I think this picture looks a littler weird. But I feel I did a good job editing this so it could be like a David Hockney photo.   

1 comment:

  1. I really like both of your pictures. You can see every angle of the house and it is a good example of a hockneyed photo. The portrait is also good. I would have made it brighter or taken it somewhere with better lighting.

    ReplyDelete